Walk In Schedule
|Day||Physicians on Duty||Walk-in times|
|IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ->||PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO COMING TO THE OFFICE: DUE TO COVID-19 we have a few guide lines that need to be followed to reduce the numbers in the clinic and assist with patient flow: One parent per child in the office Masks must be worn by everyone over 2 years old If you have travelled please quarantine for 14 days prior to your appointment. If you or your child are sick, do not come to the office, use the contact us tab on this website to send us a message. If you are 10 minutes late for your book appointment, the Dr will not see you. Please use the contact us tab to reschedule your appointment. We require 48 hours business days notice to cancel your appointment. No strollers in the office, please park along the wall in the hallway Please leave directly after your appointment and contact us by the website to book your next appointment Use hand sanitizer often No walk in – patients must have a booked appointment We apologise for the inconvenience as we endeavour to keep everyone safe during these un precedented times and have to adhere to these strict guidelines. Each appointment is booked to allow for patient flow, we will try our best to stay on time and cannot accommodate patients that are more than 10 minutes late. IF YOUR CHILD IS SICK OR YOU HAVE A NEWBORN THAT NEEDS TO BE SEEN PLEASE USE THE ‘CONTACT US’ TAB ON THIS WEBSITE TO SEND A MESSAGE WITH DETAILS, OUR STAFF OR A DR WILL CALL YOU BACK WITHIN 24 HOURS. If this is a weekend or a holiday please see go to the walk-in or appointments tab for directions to the on call dr. If you have a Medical Emergency – Go directly to your nearest hospital Emergency Department or call 911||<-IMPORTANT PLEASE READ|
|Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th November 2020||WEEKEND ON CALL: Dr. S. Wise
For an appointment please call: 416-635-5581
If this is a medical emergency, please go to the nearest emergency department or call 911.
|NURSE||Our Nurse is available by appointment only. Please use the contact us tab on this website to book and appointment||CLOSED|
|FLU SHOTS 2020/21||Flu shots are here! We are now administering flu vaccines to all Clairhurst patients by appointment only. Over 6 year olds can also get a flu shot at their local pharmacy. Unfortunately we cannot offer flu shots to parents/caregivers. Please use the contact us tab and send us a message to book an appointment at one of our flu shot clinics.|
Request an Appointment
REMINDER: We require 48 hours (business days) notice of cancellation of a booked appointment. The fee for a missed (no-show) appointment is: Pediatricians – $60, Specialists – $100.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS WHEN BOOKING APPOINTMENTS:
- Annual Check-ups are postponed until further notice. Of course, if you have concerns for your Childs health , please send us a message.
- We are not accepting new patients, of course siblings of our registered patients will be accepted
- Please plan ahead for your well-baby check ups, book your next appointment on your way out or at check in to better the chances of a convenient time for your schedule. (Usual routine is: 1 month, 2month, 3month, 4month, 6month, 9month, 12month, 15month,18month, 24month and yearly check ups after that)
- Our Walk In is closed. please contact us to book an appointment.
- Our physicians will not write referrals if they have not seen the patient for the issue that requires the referral. Please contact the admin if you are unsure.