Walk In Schedule
|Day||Physicians on Duty||Walk-in times|
|Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th & Monday 17th February 2020||On Call: Dr. Kate Amiel
Where: 1466 Bathurst Street, Suite 201, Toronto, on the south west corner of Bathurst & St Clair, Toronto
Remember to bring the patients health card.
|9:00AM – 11:00 AM ONLY|
|Tuesday 18th February 2020||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Joanna Massam & Dr. Carolyn Taylor||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Wednesday 19th February 2020||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Sheila Jacobson & Dr. Carolyn Taylor||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Thursday 20th February 2020||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Sheila Jacobson & Dr. Carolyn Taylor||9:00am-11:00am|
|Friday 21st February 2020||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Sheila Jacobson & Dr. Joanna Massam||9:00am – 11:00am|
|EVENING WALK IN IS BACK! October – April||Monday- Thursday ONLY|
*ONE doctor only*
Tuesday 18th – Friday 21st February 2020
Tuesday -Thursday – Vaccines only*
FLU SHOTS AVAILABLE – COME DURING NURSE HOURS TUES – FRI
Request an Appointment
REMINDER: We require 48 hours (business days) notice of cancellation of a booked appointment. The fee for a missed (no-show) appointment is: Pediatricians – $60, Specialists – $100.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS WHEN BOOKING APPOINTMENTS:
- All of our paediatricians are booking check-ups FOUR MONTHS in advance.
- We are not accepting new patients, of course siblings of our registered patients will be accepted
- Please plan ahead for your well-baby check ups, book your next appointment on your way out or at check in to better the chances of a convenient time for your schedule. (Usual routine is: 1 month, 2month, 3month, 4month, 6month, 9month, 12month, 15month,18month, 24month and yearly check ups after that)
- Our Walk In is for sick visits only, if your child is sick, please walk in at the times noted on the table on this page, your child must be registered with our clinic. Unfortunately we cannot handle behaviour/mental health issues during the walk in. If you are not sure please call or message our admin who will be glad to assist.
- Our physicians will not write referrals if they have not seen the patient for the issue that requires the referral. Please contact the admin if you are unsure.